Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Little Update...

Things are going well on our project. I finished 2 of my shots the other day. Nothing feels better than getting the okay on a shot. I had been working on one of the shots for quite some time and so it felt real good to finally be done with it. There comes a point when you are working on a project that begin hating everything you do. That shot was that way for me. I like to step away for a while and come back to get fresh eyes. My little weekend at home was able to do that for me. I was able to come back renewed and get it done. It is also easier to get things done when I don't have other classes to worry about. I like working during the summer because I am able to get so much more done. It makes me feel really accomplished.

I got a new shot and hopefully will finish that shot in a day or 2. I can't wait to see one of my shots when they get rendered. It will be awesome!

Well, that's all I have for now. I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment